MULTI SERVICES FOR RAPESEED
- Protect against pest,
- Provide nitrogen,
- Limit the weed’s development.
HIGH SENSITIVITY TO FROST
- Frost sensible (-4°C). Whitout frost LIDSYMBIO VF will not continue development in spring thanks to is very short cycle. Rapeseed will smother the companion plant and will not be in competition in the spring.
THE ADVANTAGE ES ALICIA
- ES ALICIA, attracts the Meligethes aeneus and allows them to provide them with the pollen they are looking for, without these insects destroying the flower buds of the cash rapeseed variety. The impact of the Meligethes aeneus is therefore reduced.
Families used: Fabaceae
Sowing rate: 20 kg/ha
- Rotational uses: rapeseed
- Sown it before or on the same time of rapeseed at early date to maximise the biomass production until winter.
- The herbicide program should be adapted.