MORE THAN COVER CROP
Resulting from our research, LIDMETHA is a short-term cover with high yield and high anaerobic digestion potential :
- For a valuation in biogas, LIDMETHA will be sown before the midle of July,
- For use as an agronomic cover, it can be sown until mid-August.
• LIDMETHA consists of species recognized for their high biogas potential,
• Coupled with its high performance, it is one of the best options as a summer cover of the same level as the sorghum and corn.
Families used: Asteraceae, poaceae
Sowing rate: 20 kg/ha
• Rotational uses: sown it as soon as possible after the harvest of the prvious crop.
• Harvest it 1 mounth after the begining of sunflower flowering.