WIDE FLOWERING PERIOD
- Complementary, these species ensure a spread of flowering from early June to early October.
- This mixture is recognized and recommended for its melifer and nectar-bearing potential.
- Consisting of species authorized in "floral fallows" and presenting many interests for pollinating insects.
Families used: Hydrophyllaceae, Fabaceae
Sowing rate: 20 kg/ha
- Multi-year mixture that should not be crushed. Phacelia will reseed itself and be present the following year.
- Grinding may be necessary on the first growing cycle in case of heavy weeding.
- Grinding will promote LIDCOVER MELLIFERE during the grows back.