- REGULAR AND EFFICIENT IN GRAIN
- SECURE AGRONOMIC PROFIL
- DUAL USE POSSIBLE
Kernel type: Flint - Dent
Registered: European Catalogue
- Silking date: 820° Fodder (32%H2O): 1620°
Average height and Low ear insertion
- Normal conditions in grain: 100,000 seeds/ha
- Favourable conditions in grain: 105,000 seeds/ha
CS LUXURI, recommended for wet storage:
• Very early maize to meet early-harvest objectives to limit the occurrence of mycotoxins
• Good fusarium tolerance for perfect hygienic quality High energy concentration and good palatability for improved feed conversion ratios in pork production
• Concentrated energy for strong performance in feed rations for dairy operations or feedlots.
Good adaptation to forage with its high DM yield and balanced energy profile.