- EXCELLENT YIELD/EARLINESS RATIO
- EXCELLENT SILAGE YIELD PERFORMANCE
- MAXIMES MILK PERFORMANCE THROUGH HIGH YIELD AND VERY GOOD DIGESTIBILITY
Kernel type: Flint-dent
Registered: European Catalogue
- Silking date: 810° Fodder (32%DM): 1400°
Tall height and low ear insertion
- Normal conditions in grain: - 105,000 seeds/ha
- Favourable conditions in grain: - 110,000 seeds/ha
- Ultra early, suitable for late sowing as catch crops or in cold areas.
- Source of slow-digesting starch for improved digestive safety for dairy cows.
- Suitable methanisation with high biogas yield for its earliness.
- Recommended for high-cut and ear silage techniques.