TO MAKE FORAGE IN COLD CLIMATE:
• Its resistance to cold brings greater durability to the meadow and allows an abundant and rich spring production.
• Its hardiness makes it one of the centerpieces of mountain grassland.
ABUNDANT AND EARLY PRODUCTION :
• Among the earliest, LOKIS will ensure a large forage stock early in the season.
• Ideal for early grassing and cutting.
- LATIN NAME: Dactylis glomerata
- EARLINESS: Mid-late
- REGISTRATION: France
- Can be mixed with tall fescue and white clover or Alfalfa.