- The variety that meets the primary interest of an italian raygrass, the yield!Very productive on the first cut after sowing, ideal for a big mowing in spring,
- A yield always at the top over 24 months, also suitable for a valuation over 2 years.
HIGH QUALITY SILAGE
• A stem-leaf ratio oriented towards the leaves (very thin compared to other yield indicators on the market),
• A ratio accentuated by late flowering for this level of productivity.
- LATIN NAME: Lolium multiflorum
- PLOIDY: 2n
- TYPE: Italian
- If sown early in the fall, can be grazed 70-80 days after sowing.
Prefer a spring mowing at leafy stage at the end of April.
SPECIAL CASE OF GRAZING
• For an 18-month-old prairie, grazing will be preferred:
- Very early in spring with good ground lift (around mid-March)
- 20 days after the first cut (cutting bar 8 cm above the ground).