• Mixture of hybrid and early perennial ryegrass known for their aggressiveness.
• Good coverage in degraded areas for excellent competition against weeds.
• Increases the proportion of good grasses.
• In the case of poor meadow it can improves yield by 30% and UF / ha production by 45%.
- KIND OF MIX: Grass
- DURATION: More than 4 years
FOR OVERSEEDING :
- Sow on short vegetation (height 5 cm), after pasture or mowing.
- Sow in optimal germination periods (good humidity and frost-free temperature).
- Sow on the surface, while covering the seeds.
- Rolling after sowing.
- Keep the vegetation short (mowing or grazing) until the emergence of the sowing.
- Possibility of using CS RENOV LTT as a basis for the creation of a meadow. To be completed with white clover (grazing) or red clover(mowing) for protein. Cocksfoot or fescue to provide fiber and mowing performance.