WIDE PASTURE FLEXIBILITY: Management of the grazing schedule is facilitated by late varieties without ears until June.
PRESERVED QUALITY: Pasture quality maintained for longer thanks to rust-resistant varieties and less heading sensitive aftercut.
- KIND OF MIX: Grass + Clover
- DURATION: More than 4 years
- CS PATURE L123 must be positioned on field close to farm for intensive grazing.
- Divide the plots into small areas to ensure 20 days of regrowth between each pass.
- Grazing begins before the 17 cm stage and stops before the cover is reduced to 5 cm.
- For rapid regrowth, do not consume more than 50% of the height of the canopy.