WIDE PASTURE FLEXIBILITY: The management of the grazing schedule is facilitated by late varieties whithout ears until june.
PRESERVED QUALITY: Quality of pasture maintained longer thanks to varieties resistant to rust and less heading sensible aftercut.
- KIND OF MIX: Grass + Clover
- DURATION: More than 4 years
- CS PATURE L123 must be positioned on field close to farm for an intensive grazing.
- Divide the plots into small areas to have 20 days of regrowth between each pass.
- Grazing begins before the 17 cm stage, it stops before the cover is reduced to 5 cm.
- For rapid regrowth, do not consume more than 50% of the height of the canopy.