- Complex mix of different species for good mowing and grazing behaviour. Mowing: High fibre content of fescue and timothy for an aerated windrow, and protein quality of red clover.
- Grazing: paltability of tetraploid perennial ryegrass, coupled with flexible fescue for less rejection, and energy/protein balance thanks to white clover.
SUITABLE FOR ALL KINDS OF SOIL
- CS MIXTE LTT is ideal for heterogeneous fields.
- KIND OF MIX: Grass + Clover
- DURATION: More than 4 years
• Grazing begins before the 17 cm stage and stops before the cover is reduced to 5 cm. For rapid regrowth, do not consume more than 50% of the height of the canopy.
• Mow at least 7 cm above the ground. Alternating grazing-mowing-grazing helps to better manage the early growth of the grass and the plants causing refusals.