- STABLE AND SPREAD PRODUCTION: Facing the constraints of summer foraging hole CS MIXTE L245 presents a remarkable resistance to water stress.
- MIXED USE: A complementarity of precocity and valorization between the different components that allows to position this mixture in heterogeneous soils, A mixture suitable for pastures or early mowing, otherwise for hay in quantity and easy to dry.
- KIND OF MIX: Grass + Clover
- DURATION: More than 4 years
• Grazing begins before the 17 cm stage, it stops before the cover is reduced to 5 cm. To preserve the palatability of dactyl, graze every 21 days. Beyond that, consider mowing rather than grazing.
• Mow at least 7 cm above the ground, Alternating grazing-mowing-grazing helps to better manage the early growth of the grass and the plants causing the refusals.