DESIGNED FOR HORSES: Too much sugar in food can lead to laminitis for horses. The distribution of rich species (Perennial raygrass) and other more fibrous species (Fescue, Timothy) in CS EQUIN LTT limits these risks by meeting the needs of the horse.
- KIND OF MIX: Grass
- DURATION: More than 4 years
- Divide the plots into small areas to have 20 days of regrowth between each pass.
- Grazing begins before the 17 cm stage, it stops before the cover is reduced to 5 cm.
- For rapid regrowth, do not consume more than 50% of the height of the canopy.
- Mow soon after heading.
- Alternating grazing-mowing-grazing helps to better manage the early growth of the grass and the plants causing the refusals.