- OUTSTANDING YIELD: In all trials, CHAPKA improved forage productivity compared to our control. It made the difference with high summer productivity.
- FOR A LONG CYCLE MOWING: Thanks to its late growth in spring, it is easier to cut the first crop at the best stage for quality. CHAPKA is therefore suitable for 2 or 3 harvests a year.
- ONE OF THE BEST FOR FROST RESISTANCE: Resulting from a specific selection programme to increase frost resistance, CHAPKA confirms this in the field to increase durability in severe winter conditions.
- Latin Name : Medicago sativa
- Dormancy : Fall dormancy 3
- Registered: POL
Uses coated seed for better establishment and to ensure nitrogen fixing.