- IMPROVED DURABILITY: With intermediate dormancy, CARMA is the best choice for a climate with hot summers and average winters. In these conditions, It can produce 1 cut more than dormancy 4 alfalfa for the same number of years.
- VIGOROUS AND HEALTHY: With its good spring growth, CARMA will quickly produce rich forage. Thanks to its selection programme, it has good resistance to the main diseases of southern Europe.
- Latin Name: Medicago sativa
- Dormancy: Fall dormancy 5
- Registered: Portugal (PT)
Use coated seed for better establishment and to ensure nitrogen fixing.