OBJECTIVE: ensure successful emergence
- Sow when soil temperature has warmed up (more than 10°C). It is recommended to use a high precision sowing machine.
- Adapt the sowing rate to the earliness group, seed germination, sowing conditions, and irrigation. Without irrigation, increase the density, because some plants will die and plants will have smaller development.
- Distance between rows:
• 18 to 30 cm for group 000
• 18 to 50 cm for group 00
• 25 to 60 cm for groups 0, I and II
- Protection against pests: not systematic but should be adapted to the risks.
RECOMMENDED SOWING DENSITY
To know deeper, download our soybean technical guide: click here.