SORGHUM WEED CONTROL
OBJECTIVE: Prevent weed development
- Sorghum must be planted in good soil
- To address summer grasses (panic, false millet or sorghum of Alep), there is no chemical solution, only tilling possible
- Quick emergence with good soil cover will decrease the development of weeds
- Good root development can reduce herbicide susceptibility with anti-grass products (herbicide with root action)
- Today, there is an efficient solution at seedling time with huge efficacy against weeds (seed treated with ConcepIII ® or active ingredients without phytotoxicity risk).
To find out more, download our sorghum brochure: click here