OBJECTIVE: When the grains are mature, the leaves stay green
- The maturity of the sorghum is achieved when grains humidity is 30% (wet grain use) with norm at 16%
- Cut as high as possible panicles (harvest only panicle)
- For late harvest, do not delay more risk of re-humidification of grains and decreasing of quality
- Do not harvest stem or leaves with increasing of grain humidity and slow harvest
- Possibility to use defoliant, but not an accelerator of maturity only to destroy leaves.
To know deeper, download our sorghum brochure: click here