OPTIMAL APPETITE: All species that make up DELISS’HERB are known for their excellent appetites. Highly appreciated by animals, their food complementarity remains beneficial throughout the production cycle and allows high animal performance.
- DELISS’HERB is suitable for mowing and grazing.
- Mainly composed of diploid varieties and easy-to-dry species (timothy), DELISS’HERB is suitable for drying.
- DELISS’HERB offers a complete, balanced and very rich hay intended for the most demanding animals.
- MIX TYPE: Grass + Clover
- DURATION: More than 4 years
- Grazing begins before the 17 cm stage and stops before the cover is reduced to 5 cm. For rapid regrowth, do not consume more than 50% of the height of the canopy.
- Mow at least 7 cm above the ground. Alternating grazing-mowing-grazing helps to better manage the early growth of the grass and the plants causing refusals.