Lidea teams at the Euroseeds Congress 2021
October 21, 2021
With more than 850 participants in total, the Euroseeds2021 Congress in Prague is the first large scale seed industry event in Europe.
Lidea teams were present from 18 to 20th October for three full days of exchanging with partners and actors of seeds to discuss business opportunities and collaborations.
The Euroseeds 2021 Congress was focus on the following topics:
- Seed Treatment
- Sustainability criteria
- Seed Marketing Legislation changes
- Plant Breeding Innovation
- Plant Health
- Green Deal
- EU Seed equivalence and trade issues for third countries
- Protein Plan
- Farm Saved Seed and Royalty Collection
- Developments in seed certification
- EU-funded projects that Euroseeds is involved in
At this occasion, Jacques Rabayrol, Director of Strategic Partenrships within Lidea, has been elected unanimously by Euroseeds General Assembly to lead Euroseeds maize and sorghum section. It is the recognition of his capacity to federate the sector and also the recognition of Lidea as a leading seed company in Europe. The mission of this section is to tackle the challenges of the sector around competitiveness and sustainability.