SORGHUM WEEDS CONTROL
OBJECTIVE: Prevent weeds development
- Sorghum planting has to be made on a proper soil
- Against summer grasses (panic, false millet or sorghum of Alep), no chemical solution, only tilling possible
- Quick emergence with good cover of the soil will decrease the development of weeds
- High roots development can reduce herbicide susceptibility with anti-grass products (herbicide with root action)
- Today efficient solution at seedling time with huge efficacy against weeds (seed treated with ConcepIII ® or active ingredients without phytotoxicity risk).
To know deeper, download our sorghum brochure: click here